[Zope] News on Intranet from different feeds (CNN etc.)

Edd Dumbill edd@usefulinc.com
Sun, 31 Oct 1999 18:49:31 +0000

On Sun, Oct 31, 1999 at 07:43:31PM +0100, Anders Gaarsdal Holst wrote:
> BTW Do anyone know of a list of RSS sources?

Have a look at http://my.userland.com/choose

Not all of these are RSS 0.91, some are old-style My Netscape type
channels and some are scriptingNews 2b1 format. If you click on the
channel name (say, like, 'The Motley Fool') you get the current
rendering.  And at the bottom there's the URL for the RSS file.

The difficulty here is a lot of the channels are the old style sort (you
can tell these because they start rdf:RDF -- I don't support these yet
in SiteSummary. Perhaps the best thing to do there is email their
webmaster and get them to support the newer My Netscape RSS format.

--
Edd