[Zope] Seeking Zope programmer

E. Pelletier E. Pelletier" <liz@virtualplancenter.com
Sun, 31 Oct 1999 15:33:24 -0800

My company is developing a Zope portal website that will also be our
company's Intranet.

As our deadline approaches (very short now), we are in need of assistance.

We need several Products/applications using Zope, Python, MySQL, Apache,
Debian box. All of these products are needed ASAP. We are willing to discuss
open-sourcing all products.

If anyone out there has some extra time during the next 2-4 weeks and would
be interested in earning some extra $$, please contact me via private e-mail
at liz@virtualplancenter.com.

Perhaps someone is already working on an open-source product, but a few $$
would help push it along??

Our site will include many features/requirements, a few are listed: free,
public email wizards; free, public web hosting wizards; interactive
discussions; database querying/updating/inserting; virtual hosting; admin
interfaces; various security levels; e-commerce; database results e-mailed
daily; and much more.

Some of the products already exist on the zope.org site, but need some
tweaking/installation into our server.

Any replies are greatly appreciated.

Liz Pelletier

Notice also posted to zope@zope.org