[Zope] Python compile problem

Mayfield, Weatherby weatherby.mayfield@eds.com
Wed, 1 Sep 1999 13:44:26 -0500

I'm trying to compile Python 1.5.2 with threads support turned on and I'm
running into some sort of roadblock.  I run configure with the
"--with-thread" option and that seems to run fine. But then when I run make
install it stops and tells me that I need to run configure with the
--with-thread option.

The install docs were a little unclear about whether the threadmodule needed
to be manually uncommented or not, but it doesn't work for me either way.

I'm running Caldera 1.3 as it came out of the box with a Linux 2.0 kernel.

Anybody know what I'm doing wrong?

--
Web Mayfield
EDS Medicare Business Services