[Zope] bug in mkproduct

Nick Garcia ngarcia@codeit.com
Wed, 1 Sep 1999 15:56:12 -0700 (PDT)

Ummm... this should actually be a response to Nicolas Pottier's post
(Install problem solved... but 2.0 squishdot problems..) about running
Squishdot under Zope 2.

Exactly how I managed to respond to Sebastian's post instead of Nicolas' I
don't know, but I'll be looking into that and will release a patch once I
figure out what's causing the bug.

Nick Garcia | ngarcia@codeit.com
CodeIt Computing | http://codeit.com