[Zope] Ftp zope with webserver

Peter Sabaini cccp@oeh.tu-graz.ac.at
Fri, 3 Sep 1999 11:51:48 +0200 (CEST)

to do this i run ZServer on port 8021 and over PCGI, so apache
does the actual http serving and i got ftp access to zope via port
8021. works fine.

look into doc/WEBSERVER.txt

hth

peter.

On Fri, 3 Sep 1999, Rob Page wrote:

:>     Can I use ftp to access Zope when the webserver is Apache
:> or IIS rather than ZServer?
:> and How?
:
:Depends :^)  (we are consultants after all..)
:
:You could run ZServer AND Apache or IIS with the intent to serve http
:through IIS/Apache and FTP through ZServer.  However, neither Apache or
:IIS have the "smarts" to serve Zope over ftp.
:
:--Rob
:
:Zope maillist  -  Zope@zope.org
:
:(To receive general Zope announcements, see:
:
:For developer-specific issues, zope-dev@zope.org -