[Zope] Some questions want to ask you!

Heiko Stoermer heiko@mig.net
Fri, 03 Sep 1999 12:15:04 +0200

Elaine,
I would really like to help you, because it seems I had a similar problem when I started zoping.
However, please could you try to describe your problem in other words, structurizing exactly what you have, and what you want.
It seems I'm just a little confused this morning and simply miss the point of your message.
:)

regards,
Heiko