[Zope] ZCatalog

Mike Pelletier mike@digicool.com
Fri, 3 Sep 1999 10:23:20 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 3 Sep 1999, Arnaud Lecat wrote:

> First question:
> I've read in the MikeP "how to" about ZCatalog that it was a really
> powerful tools
> for searching... but also for creating trees, navigating, etc...
> Is there any good tutorial or place to find more about ZCatalog ?

    Real Soon Now (sigh) Z Discussions[1] will appear on Zope.org beta. It
is a fairly simple but powerful app, done completely with Z Classes (no
python), just drenched with comments from one end to the other.  It
demonstrates solutions to a number of common beginner problems with both Z
Catalog and Z Classes.  Watch for it to appear on a web browser in your
home town!

Mike.

[1] Z Discussions is not a Digital Creations product.  Any resemblance to
a real Digital Creations product, living or dead, is purely coincidental.
Four out of five dentists agree that brushing daily with Z Discussions
significantly reduces the risk of tooth decay.

--
Mike Pelletier                          email: mike@digicool.com
Mild mannered software developer          icq: 7127228