[Zope] Help tab in management screen

Rob Page rob.page@digicool.com
Sat, 4 Sep 1999 09:01:24 -0400

> At 09:21 4-9-99 , Li Dongfeng wrote:
> >I have a Zope 2.0.0 running without problem,
> >but my management screen doesn't display a help tab.
> >What't the problem?
> >
> >I'm using sun sparc solaris 2.5, compiled Zope from
> >source, using python 1.5.2. I use the ./start script
> >to start Zope, no other web server used.
>
> The Help tab has been taken out. I don't actually know why again..

The contents of Help were suffering badly from non-content or
out-of-date content.  We felt that, despite the recent focus on
documentation that incorrect docs WERE, in fact, worse than no docs at
all.  :^)

As a result, the Help tab was taken out.  We are working on
resuscitating it as soon as we can.  It may come back in a different
way, however.

--Rob