[Zope] Zope t-shirts?

Hadar Pedhazur hadar@verticality.com
Sat, 4 Sep 1999 19:47:05 -0400

Martijn wrote:
> We might be lucky... The following mai was sent to the
> ZCommerce email list:
>
> From: "Hadar Pedhazur" <hadar@verticality.com>
>
> I love your idea for the zope-store. Why? Because we already
> have a really cool T-Shirt made :-). No, seriously, this is
> an excellent idea, and can be a great download of the code
> behind the site in addition to the search-engine analysis,
> etc...

Caught :-). I like the Zope T-Shirt so much that I don't
wear it :-). I want to own one that hasn't faded when
they're worth millions (of something...).

When the zope-store is ready for prime time, there's no
reason why we wouldn't offer these for sale. A few dozen
were given away to people at LinuxExpo in North Carolina in
May. None of them have fessed up as to what they are doing
with theirs :-).

Brian told you all about the Zope Branding (tatoo) if you
wear it too long in the sun. He just didn't tell you that we
charge extra for that :-).