[Zope] Methods transformed into Documents when FTP'd?

Andreas Kostyrka andreas@mtg.co.at
Sun, 5 Sep 1999 17:43:58 +0200 (CEST)

On Sat, 4 Sep 1999, Jim Rowan wrote:

> I've just started using EFS within xemacs to get at Zope (2.0.0; solaris
> 2.6).  It seems that every time I edit a DTML Method it gets turned into a
> DTML Document.
>
> Why?
By default XFS deletes the file before recreating when saving.
> How can I avoid it?
>
> How can I turn Documents back into Methods?  (Rename, create method, cut from
> renamed document, paste into newly created method, delete document.. is how
> I'm doing it now -- ugh.)
Well, you can help it a bit.
Open the edit frame for you document in a new window.
Now delete the document, and recreate it as a method (or vicaversa).
Now click Change in the "new window" created in step 1.

Andreas
--
Andreas Kostyrka                     | andreas@mtg.co.at
phone: +43/1/7070750                 | phone: +43/676/4091256