[Zope] Interesting link

Phillip J. Eby pje@telecommunity.com
Sun, 05 Sep 1999 12:15:21 -0500

http://www.ebt.com/corporate/news/1999-08-31-15.xml

Looks like a company wants to charge people $60,000 for just *one* of the
things Zope can do for free...  i.e., hierarchically managed collections of
XML documents for dynamic, personalized display and fine-grained searching
of XML structure.

Oh wait, silly me, it must cost that much because it only works with
Netscape Enterprise Server or IIS on NT or Solaris, and because it requires
client-side software to be installed for managing the content.  :)

Heck, I'll bet for $60,000 Digital Creations would come out to your site,
install Zope and help you get it set up the way you wanted it.  :)