[Zope] ZClass info?

Kuraiken arashi1@pd.jaring.my
Mon, 06 Sep 1999 14:34:56 +0800

Doug McNaught wrote:

> I've been seeing some good buzz on this list about ZClasses.  Is there
> anything I can read to find out what they are and how to use them?  I
> searched the beta site but didn't come up with anything much.
>
> -Doug
> --

Hey Doug,

It's an exciting thing, ZClasses, isn't it?
Well, the best docs so far are in the ZClasses tutorial.
http://www.zope.org/Documentation/Reference/ZClasses

Zope docs are all over the place, to be honest - takes some searching to find
them. Currently there are 3 areas where Zope docs can be found:

www.zope.org/Documentation
www.zope.org:18200/Documentation
zdp.zope.org

Most have copies in all places but some are "unique". Like I said before...we
_really_ need to get the docs organized.

Hope this helps.

Kuraiken - Python fanatic.
Python. Try it. It'll swallow you whole!