[Zope] Zope unavailable (due to password change!)

Rob Page rob.page@digicool.com
Mon, 6 Sep 1999 08:35:22 -0400

> We're using Zope 1.10 and are connected to several databases
> using Tun32 drivers. We've changed the password today of the
> person who set up the site and now none of our queries run:,
> just get "Zope Unavailable". Obviously Zope can no longer log
> in to our databases. Where can I change the password - is it
> a "Zope thing" or a "Tun thing"? TIA

If, on the RDBMS,  you changed the password of the userid that logs into
the RDBMS then you will need to make a corresponding change in all of
the Database Connection objects in Zope.  Depending on the database in
use, the connection string parameter of a Database Connection object
contains the userid AND password.

e.g., for sybase:  user password server_name

--Rob