[Zope] Creating a list object under DTML

Timothy Grant tjg@avalongroup.net
Mon, 06 Sep 1999 14:57:39 -0700

Andreas Kostyrka wrote:

> On Mon, 6 Sep 1999, Timothy Grant wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I know that if I have a variable on a form I can contstrain its type
> > using varname:type, however, I would like to create a non-form variable
> > that is of type list and haven't been able to figure out the correct
> > syntax to do so.
> >
> > Normally I use REQUEST.set('varname', value) to create non-form
> REQUEST.set('varname',['list','of','strings'])

Thanks Andreas! I should of been more specific. I want to create an
empty list that gets populated one item at a time later on in the page.

--
Stand Fast,
    tjg.

Red Hat Certified Engineer                 tjg@avalongroup.net
Chief Technology Officer                   www.avalongroup.net
Avalon Technology Group, Inc.                   (503) 246-3630