[Zope] newbie zpasswd question

Scott Anderson sanderson@ttm.com
Tue, 07 Sep 1999 15:46:47 -0400

I get the same result using both the system Python and the included
Python.

Well, that's not entirely true. Using the included Python, I get:

Could not find platform independent libraries <prefix>
Could not find platform dependent libraries <exec_prefix>
Consider setting $PYTHONHOME to <prefix>[:<exec_prefix>]
'import exceptions' failed; use -v for traceback
Warning!  Falling back to string-based exceptions
Traceback (innermost last):
  File "zpasswd.py", line 90, in ?
    import sys, string, sha, binascii, whrandom, getopt, getpass, os
ImportError: No module named string

This is Zope 2.0.0 final, incidentally.

Regards,
-scott