[Zope] Re: Image.py modifications.

Steve Jibson stevej@parlant.com
Tue, 07 Sep 1999 16:45:36 -0600

We were planning to do the exact same thing for our site, so I think
it's a great idea.
There may be even more to the solution.  The Zope folks should probably
look at the html standard for the image tag and add all attributes that
are defined there to the image class.  (I haven't checked the standard,
maybe height, width and border are the only ones.)