[Zope] Performance -another question- yes, again :-)

zope@infosys.com.ar zope@infosys.com.ar
Tue, 7 Sep 1999 23:10:02 -0300 (ART)

Hello

	I have to convinced my partners to use Zope in a Mission-Critical
project. I, personally, am a big fan of python and Zope. So I am in a need
of some imparcial (or at least a little bit different than mine ;)
opinion to convince them to use Zope. I mean, they are almost saying yes,
I just need to tell them "look at these guys, look what they have done"...

	It's or a higly dynamic intranet site using Oracle as a backend
and Zope/Apache for the front end -we need SSL for some sections, so I
presume that Apache/Zope is the right combination, right?

	This will run on a Sun with Solaris 7 (with MP). So I presume
there will be no problems of scaling. Obviously this assumes that the
database structure is optimized, the oracle tuned, Solaris also, etc
etc... But I just need to give them more "success stories" than the ones
available from the Zope Web Site...

	Thanks a lot!

Cheers,

BEM