[Zope] Zope Performance and Large Databases

Jay, Dylan djay@lucent.com
Wed, 8 Sep 1999 16:27:35 +1000

I have a jukebox program written in zope that just uses an external method
to scan drives for albums and load this data into a RDB. Zope does all the
reports and playing an album is just a matter of redirecting to a file: url.
This works very well.