[Zope] Structure behind the new beta site?

dgoodwin@cairn.com dgoodwin@cairn.com
Wed, 08 Sep 1999 07:04:09 -0700

Friends,

It would be incredibly helpful to see the structure behind the beta
website. I am specifically interested in the arrangement of folders,
users, their roles, and permissions. This will help me make informed
decisions in the design of a high-profile portal site targeted at the
3D industry [hint hint].

Many thanks,

-Doug Goodwin
dgoodwin@spatial.com

--
PS: Bravo on the new Zope beta site! I've been watching for 9 months
and I'm ready to pitch Zope as  t h e  portal solution at my workplace.