[Zope] ID's in one XML Document nt unique?

Paul Prescod paul@prescod.net
Tue, 07 Sep 1999 13:08:33 -0700

Well, you may have figured this out by the time I find a phone line to
send this message but you two seem to be talking about different kinds
of IDs. XML documents have a notion of "ID" (a document-unique element
identifier).

 Paul Prescod