[Zope] Zope Quick Reference was: The Honest Scoop on Zope

David Kankiewicz i173327@thegrid.net
Wed, 08 Sep 1999 15:52:10 -0700

Terrel Shumway wrote:

<snip>

> setting variables in Zope more like lisp than python or perl
>
> quickly:
>
> <dtml-let var1=expr1 var2=expr2>
>   <dtml-var var1 fmt="date" ...>
>   <dtml-var var2 ...>
> </dtml-let>
>
> or
> <dtml-with some-complicated-expression>
>    use the generated namespace
> </dtml-with>
>
> I have found http://www.zope.org:18200/Members/Cyberrunner/QuickReference to
> be invaluable.

You beat us to the announcement of the Quick Reference on the Zope list.
;)

An updated version with the latest additions (we are still working on a
few things), along with a few different views and styles, mostly done by
Stephan, is at:

http://www.zope.org:18200/Members/ZQR/

I'm looking for feedback on missing tags, sections, etc.
enough for this type of use?.

I'm also looking for people to start collecting some good quick examples
of tags like the one above, we'll have method to get these, within a
week or so, and submit them to be included as show-able examples...

Zope is getting new users all the time and some of these examples would
really help them out, keep my email box a little smaller, too :)

TIA,
David

<snip>