[Zope] Help!

Victor Zhai Victor.Zhai@ogilvy.com
Thu, 9 Sep 1999 16:27:51 +0800

I setup a Poll  class in My product directory.
And put some source in it...

***********My Class Poll is:
class Poll:

***********My Dtml  script is:

<!--#var standard_html_header-->
<h2><!--#var title_or_id--></h2>
This is the <!--#var id--> Document.
<form action="<!--#var id-->/vote" method="post">
<!--#in choices-->
<input type="radio" name="choice:int" value="<!--#var sequence-index-->"> <!--#var sequence-item--><br>
<!--#/in-->
<!--#if action-->
<input type="hidden" name="action" value="<!--#var action-->">
<!--#/if-->
<input type="submit" value="Vote">
</form>

<!--#var standard_html_footer-->

***But when run this script in My web browser.It provider the following errors:

           Error Type: KeyError
           Error Value: question

           Troubleshooting Suggestions

                This resource may be trying to reference a nonexistent object or variable question.
                The URL may be incorrect.
                The parameters passed to this resource may be incorrect.
                A resource that this resource relies on may be encountering an error.