[Zope] RV: [Zope] ZMySQLDA

Francisco Sam Castillo fsam@proyecto-web.com.mx
Sat, 11 Sep 1999 14:25:14 -0600

 Hello,

 Thanks to everyone that kindly replied to my request for help regarding the
 connect string for ZMySQLAD , I am glad to report that I have it working
 now, thanks so much, for your help, I have another question if I may, I am
 trying to set up a registration area by means of the UserDb product.

 Which handles pretty well creation, edition, deletion of accounts but due
to my
 freshness to zope command language I am failing to enhance the scripts,
 right now you can enter your user name and password, but get no actual
 confirmation of the login, and I would like to be able to automatically
 generate the password and send it by email in order to avoid false user
 registration (from users that might give false email or data or have
nothing
 better to do at the time that play ).

 I would also like to be able to
 automatically generate a directory, much like on the beta zope site for new
 users to live in, I know this might be to much to ask, but I think this
 would also server the community as well, as right now there are not many
 options to do this, If some one cud give me some light on this I am willing
 to work hard to make this happen.

 I hope some one listen to my proposal, and thanks so much again for all the
 help you have give me so far, help without I cud not got up to this point,
 zope's community is the Best!

 Sam