[Zope] Turning off direct access to ZServer in 2.0

Jim Sanford jsanford@atinucleus.com
Tue, 14 Sep 1999 09:36:08 -0500

I am using Zope 2.0 with IIS4.0 (for SSL) via pcgi. IIS is set to anonymous (no
Basic or NT authorization) and all authorization is being handled by Zope. The
default.htm page in IIS immediately forwards users to my primary Zope object
which triggers the authentication. How can I restrict users to only accessing
Zope through IIS.? Is there someway to turn off ZServer or better yet only have
it accessible by a few select accounts for management purposes?

Jim Sanford
Accelearated Technology, Inc.