[Zope] zGold

Phil Harris phil@philh.org
Wed, 15 Sep 1999 10:32:30 +0100

Hi Arnaud

zGold was written for use in a short workshop that Tony McDonald, Paul
Browning and myself ran at the 3rd Institutional Web Management Conference
in London, this is a conference for universities etc in the UK.

zGold was used to illustrate some of the things you can do with Zope, but
allows users to self-register and then gives them their own 'space' that
they can do stuff with.

There was also an exhibition on the final day, and we had a lot of interest
considering we weren't selling anything 8¬).

Even the commercial exhibitors were extremely interested in the things Zope
can do.

Overall a remarkable success.

Anyway, if your interested there is a web site
http://d031.ml.uwcm.ac.uk/z/zGold.

You could even download it and see how I did it, full instructions are on
the download page.

HTH

Phil
phil@philh.org