[Zope] Database connection via SOLID

Jan-Thies Baehr baehr@dfki.uni-kl.de
Wed, 15 Sep 1999 16:56:40 +0200

--------------6F72F88D1121F4FE56B50D51

Hi again,

I'm narrowing the problem a little bit:
I successfully got a connection between Zope and Solid on a Solaris machi=
ne.
I can browse through Solids System tables and query them with ZSQL. Probl=
em
not, no Win involved so far....

I also installed on WinNT the Solid ODBC driver and there is some kind of
connection to the UNIX side because I managed to import the Solid System
tables into my Access database. What I want to do is to map my Access tab=
les
into the Solid database to get them into Zope but I have no idea how that
has to be done. All I have found is a kind of static import of tables int=
Solid which is definitely not the answer...

I'd appreciate any hint,
  Thies B=E4hr.

--------------6F72F88D1121F4FE56B50D51

begin:vcard=20
n:B=E4hr;Jan-Thies
tel;fax:++49-631-205-3270
tel;home:++49-631-360-8906
tel;work:++49-631-205-4565
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
org:DFKI - Intelligente Visualisierung & Simulation
adr:;;Erwin-Schr=F6dinger-Str.;Kaiserslautern;Rheinland-Pfalz;67663;Deuts=
chland
version:2.1
email;internet:baehr@dfki.uni-kl.de
title:Medizinische Informatik