[Zope] can't find that thread that justifies a '-' in variabl e names

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Thu, 16 Sep 1999 13:29:47 -0400

The reasons are hysterical, I mean historical.  Expression evaluation
was added after the first few revisions of DocumentTemplates.  Your
welcome to submit a patch that causes DTML to accept 'sequence_item'.

> I think I remember a thread on the list where somebody from DC
> explained why they chose dashes - but I can't find it.  (Is it just me
> or is that egroups search lame?)

It was chosen because at the time it was a non-issue.

-Michel