[Zope] delete zclass instance

Mike Mikkelsen mikk@microbsys.com
Fri, 17 Sep 1999 13:41:22 -0700

Hello,

When creating a zclass, the dtmlMethod YourClass_add(...) is
automatically added.  The actual line in the code to do the work is:
(My class name is ItemClass)  [snip]-#with
"ItemClass.createInObjectManager(REQUEST['id'], REQUEST)"[snip].

Is there such a method as .deleteInObjectManager(.....), and if so, what
are it's parameters?

I'm experimenting with an ecommerce idea using dynamically created
instances of zclasses, but I'm stumped on how to get rid of them via
dtml.

Thanx!!

Mike Mikkelsen
mikk@microbsys.com
Micro Business Systems
http://www.microbsys.com
Fresno Linux Users Group
http://linux.fresno.ca.us

    Linux:  The OS people choose without $200,000,000 of persuasion