[Zope] patch: "FullTextIndex" fix for ZCatalog weirdness

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Tue, 21 Sep 1999 10:03:25 -0400

I suppose the 'official' solution is the next Zope release, which has a
much improved Catalog, including Vocabulary objects so you can specify
your stopwords without hacking the source.  If you're curious about it,
track the CVS.

-Michel