[Zope] Changing Contexts (Was: [Zope] Acquisition? Did I just lose my Zen?)

Paulo Eduardo Neves neves@email.com
Tue, 21 Sep 1999 21:03:05 -0300

"Jay R. Ashworth" wrote:

> Got it.  Then, I agree with the other folks.  How can you override the
> context of the place where you acquired it _from_ with the context of
> the place where you acquired it _to_?  That would seem to be a very
> important ability...

It would be really nice. Beyond a /noframes version we'd do things like:

1) Have a /print folder so if we call /print/mypage instead of /mypage
the result would be a printable version of the page.

2) A /text folder where all image objects would be replaced by dtml
methods giving us a text version of a site.

3) Any kind of /otherDesign folder with a customized version of your
site. Nice for syndicalization.

4) A /german folder that have a LANG="de" property to make a german
version of a site. It would be easy to have a multilingual site.

Is it possible to code a special kind of folder that changes the
aquisition order?

--
Paulo Eduardo Neves
maito:neves@email.com