[Zope] External Method import problems

Mike Salib mike@salib.com
Wed, 22 Sep 1999 01:19:44 -0400

I've been playing with Zope for a few days, and while I totally
love it, I've got a weird problem. When I try to use external
methods, not all of the module imports are available. For example,
if I have a file MyLib.py which includes a "from DateTime import *",
when I set up an external method from Zope, the code fails because it
doesn't see the classes that I imported from the DateTime module.

I think I'm missing something incredibly obvious, can anyone
point it out?

Thanks a lot!

--
"One World, One Web, One Program" - Microsoft Promotional Ad