[Zope] Linux Binary with Subsite Patch

Joshua Brauer joshua@brauer.org
Wed, 22 Sep 1999 12:19:50 -0600

Are there any linux binaries floating around with the subsite patch applied?

If I were to go to sources and compile them would I lose anything from my current install? Would I have to reinstall all of the packages or can I just reinstall Zope from sources "around" my existing directory structure?
                                    # # #

Joshua Brauer                                         Box 915
http://www.brauer.org                          Fort Collins, CO 80522
Fax: (419) 793-4120
In flying I have learned that carelessness and overconfidence are
usually far more dangerous than deliberately accepted risks.
          -- Wilbur Wright in a letter to his father, September 1900