[Zope] Zope not listening to trinkets

Jason Spisak webmaster@hiretechs.com
Wed, 22 Sep 1999 16:32:18 -0400

This is in line with the previous email about the 'list' variable called
'things' that is giving me back ['my_list_item1','my_list_item2'] for
sequence-items instead of just the strings.  I looked at the form from
which these values can and I am using:

<input type="hidden" name="things:list" value="<!--#var
"REQUEST['things']"-->">

a hidden value that I got froma previous form (Which was also a list)
The sequence-items show up as strings fine on the page with the above
code, but when I try to use the hidden filed to move it to the next
page, Zope ignores the trinket.

Can someone duplicate/ or has noticed this?

All my best,
--
Jason Spisak
webmaster@hiretechs.com