[Zope] trying PythonMethods 0.1.2

Evan Simpson evan@4-am.com
Fri, 24 Sep 1999 17:28:02 -0500

davidbro@namshub.org wrote:

> I just got the new version of PythonMethods from the Zope site.
>
> I installed it, restarted Zope, and tried to create a new
> PythonMethod.  I got a "resource not found" error.  Seems it has a
> problem with the path to the "manageAdd" form...

Argh. <rustle, rustle, rustle>  That was the sound of me putting a brown
paper bag over my head.

As of now, the tarball is updated to fix this.  If you don't feel like
re-downloading, just replace the initialization function in __init__.py
with:

def initialize(context):
    context.registerClass(instance_class=PythonMethod.PythonMethod,
        constructors=(('manage_addPythonMethodForm',
PythonMethod.manage_addPythonMethodForm),
                      PythonMethod.manage_addPythonMethod),
                      icon='www/pymethod.gif')
    import Guarded
    if Guarded.do_XXX:

context.registerClass(instance_class=PythonMethod.XXXPythonMethod,
            constructors=(('manage_addXXXPythonMethodForm',
PythonMethod.manage_addXXXPythonMethodForm),
                          PythonMethod.manage_addXXXPythonMethod),
                           icon='www/xpymethod.gif')