[Zope] Re: [Zope-dev] Re: [Zope] Re: [Zope-dev] RE: [Zope] Barriers to Zope popularity: Part1:wysiwig editingwysiwig editing1:wysiwig editingwysiwig editing

Hannu Krosing hannu@tm.ee
Sat, 25 Sep 1999 11:54:54 +0300

Bill Anderson wrote:

> >     In my mind, being 'good' at html is a huge waste of human material,
> > especially if it comes at the expense of creativity. Only a few people
> > are expected to be 'good' at postscript, the rest is all automated.
> > It is a sad reflection on the backward nature of the web that being
> > 'good' at html is seen as desireable.
>
> If bad html results in page being twice or more the size of the same
> page with good html, I'll take good any day.

But the designer who is 'good' at design (and 'not good' at html)
usually
has also a good connection and good computer, so he never notices the
slowness. It's only the sucker at the end of modem line (or other end of
world) who sees the slowness.

-------
Hannu