[Zope] A cute traceback

Morten W. Petersen mpeters@online.no
Sun, 26 Sep 1999 17:19:37 +0200

Here's a strange one.

<!--
Traceback (innermost last):
  File /home/morphex/Zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 878, in
publish_module
  File /home/morphex/Zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 590, in
publish
    (Info: /Linoo/system/interviews/interview_edit)
  File /home/morphex/Zope/lib/python/OFS/DTMLDocument.py, line 215, in
__call__
    (Object: interview_edit)
  File /home/morphex/Zope/lib/python/OFS/DTMLMethod.py, line 340, in
decapitate
ValueError: Invalid Header (0):

-->

I keep getting this at what seems to be random intervals;
I've reinstalled Zope once to get rid of this message,
but, it seems to be something wrong with what I've created.

Any ideas?