[Zope] Questions about Zope strategy

Alexandre Ratti ratti@dial.oleane.com
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 13:33:37 +0200

Hello,

I just discovered Zope and I'm impressed with its potential. I am
considering using Zope to create and manage a Web site for a smaller French
human rights organization.

You'll find below questions about Zope "strategy". I went over much of the
Zope docs; now I'd like to have feedback from experienced Zope users so
that I can build a strong case.