[Zope] How Fast & Stable??

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 12:48:09 -0400

PCGI is simpler.  At the time we needed something like FastCGI, it just
wasn't stable enough or had much support.  PCGI was a simple solution to
the problem, at the cost of some performance.  Recently, FCGI support
has been added to Apache and is aparently pretty stable.

Robin Dunn has since implimented FCGI into Zope.  This will be released
soon.  FCGI does not incur the overhead of a fork() call.

-Michel