[Zope] How Fast & Stable??

Andrew M. Kuchling akuchlin@mems-exchange.org
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 15:33:20 -0400 (EDT)

Hannu Krosing writes:
>What happened to mod_pcgi (or whatever it's name was ;), the apache
>module version of PCGI.
>I was under impression that it as almost ready for real-world use ?

I was hacking on it some months ago, and said it was suitable for
experimentation and testing, but certainly I'd never claim it was
suitable for production use.  There were a few people who tried it and
a bit of reactions, but there didn't seem to be much interest.  If
Digicool produces FastCGI support that allows using mod_fcgi, great!

Returned to his place, he sits quite still, pretending he doesn't exist, which
is a harder game than you might imagine.
    -- The Enigma kills yet more time, in ENIGMA #4: "And Then What?"