[Zope] FreeBSD : anyone else noticed kernel "table full" errors whenZope is installed ? Zope is installed ?

Thaxter, Jason M. Jason.M.Thaxter@abc.com
Tue, 28 Sep 1999 13:42:35 -0400

I have had the same setup without having this problem.  Python is something
of a cpu hog, and I have managed (during load testing) to overload it once
or twice (kernel message: Python exited on signal 11) causing a need to
restart Zope.  Once I even bounced the box.  But once I started running Zope
with more threads (8), I was no longer able to kill anything, even when it
got swamped.

Could you have some issue with disk space or inodes on one of your relevant
filesystems?