[Zope] I give up - I want BUY Zope consulting

Pavlos Christoforou pavlos@gaaros.msrc.sunysb.edu
Tue, 28 Sep 1999 19:24:05 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 28 Sep 1999, Samu Mielonen wrote:

> and to think that I've studied computer science, programmed
> several languages and thought I understood Zope's principles :)

Samu -

From your post I gathered that you are not a Python programmer. So much of
Zope relies on python that I believe if you give python a fair chance a
lot of things will become clearer. Do not forget that DTML Methods etc
were meant for simple things. More complex situations (like the one you
descripe) are so much easier in external methods or products.

Pavlos