[Zope] increment variable

Mike Mikkelsen mikk@microbsys.com
Wed, 29 Sep 1999 14:29:09 -0700

Hello again,

I think I've seen this subject on the list before but I'm having a hard
time wording it right so as to find it in the archives.

Is there a way, without PythonMethod & External Python Methods, to
increment a variable (possibly a cookie value)?  Something like this:

<dtml-var "_['PresetCookie']=_['PresetCookie']+1">

or

<dtml-var "_['PresetCookie']=_['PresetCookie']+_['product_cost']">

I've tried the above, to no avail.  I get syntax errors as soon as I try
to save the changes to the document.

Thank you.

Mike Mikkelsen
mikk@microbsys.com
Micro Business Systems
http://www.microbsys.com
Fresno Linux Users Group
http://linux.fresno.ca.us

    Linux:  The OS people choose without $200,000,000 of persuasion