[Zope] increment variable

Phil Harris phil@philh.org
Wed, 29 Sep 1999 23:46:37 +0100

How about

<dtml-call "REQUEST.set('PresetCookie',_.int(PresetCookie)+1)">

-----Original Message-----
From: mikk@lx1.microbsys.com [mailto:mikk@lx1.microbsys.com]On Behalf Of
Mike Mikkelsen
Sent: 29 September 1999 23:30
To: zope@zope.org
Subject: Re: [Zope] increment variable

Thanks for the reply.

I get the following Zope error using the example from below:

TypeError
Illegal argument type for built-in operation.

I also get this error with the following:

<dtml-call "REQUEST.set('NewVariable',PresetCookie+1)">

Phil Harris wrote:

> How about (untested)
>
> <dtml-call "REQUEST.set('PresetCookie',PresetCookie+1)">
>
> HTH
>
> Phil
> phil@philh.org

Mike Mikkelsen
mikk@microbsys.com
Micro Business Systems
http://www.microbsys.com
Fresno Linux Users Group
http://linux.fresno.ca.us

    Linux:  The OS people choose without $200,000,000 of persuasion

For developer-specific issues, zope-dev@zope.org -