[Zope] RE: Newbie PARENTS question - <Folder instance at 8577 a18>

Alexander Staubo alex@mop.no
Thu, 30 Sep 1999 02:31:30 +0200

Actually, id is a method on _documents_, but an attribute of most other
objects, including folders, mail hosts, etc. -- but interestingly not
image uploads or the Application object.

I can't find where the document's id() method is defined -- difficult to
do a grep here, "id" pops up everywhere! -- so I can't explain it.
Perhaps Jim can shed some light on this interesting dichotomy.

--
Alexander Staubo             http://www.mop.no/~alex/
"`This must be Thursday,' said Arthur to himself, sinking low over