[Zope] Possible bug in 2.0.1?

Kuraiken arashi1@pd.jaring.my
Fri, 01 Oct 1999 03:28:33 +0800

Hi all!

I've been doing stuff with ZopeTime - dates and zsearching them in zcatalogs.
Thanks to Michel, I've got that working...but only on Zope2.0.0
I've tested it on 2 different Zope2.0.1 sites and in each case searching for the
date (even using "Catalog(date=ZopeTime(date))") turns up "no match".

On the 2 _other_ Zope2.0.0 sites, this works!

I have no idea what or where the problem might be but here's what I can say:

Zope2.0.1 sites are all compiled from source.
One running on FreeBSD and the other on Solaris

Zope2.0.0 sites are both from "binary" tarballs and both running on Linux2
(Mandrake Linux 6.0)

Anyone else encountered this?

Kuraiken - Python fanatic.
Python. Try it. It'll swallow you whole!