[Zope] zope.cgi file under NT installation?

Chris Fassnacht cfassnacht@ssc.wisc.edu
Thu, 30 Sep 1999 15:50:59 -0500

Duncan, Jim, and Chas,

Thanks very much guys!  With your help, I now have Zope humming along behind
IIS.  Works as advertised.

Duncan, one thing, however.  I'm getting the same problem you had with
broken gifs.  Would it be possible for you to send me a copy of your
modified/recompiled pcgi-wrapper.exe as described in your message?  Should
this be a bug fix for DC?

Thanks again for the help.

Chris