[Zope] FSSession and _v_data

Marc DANAI mdanaii@yahoo.com
Sat, 1 Apr 2000 02:35:15 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

  I have a strange PB with FSSession and I can't
understant why to resolve it.

  I use <dtml-call FSSession> in each page under my
site tree but time by time I get an error messages
with Zope concerning _v_data. Sometimes If I reload
the page the PB gone and sometimes none.

  Even if variable is not set I must get 'None' when I
try to find it?

 Here is an example of error:

File
/home/dm/Zope-2.1.3-src/lib/python/DocumentTemplate/DT_String.py,
line 502, in __call__
   (Object: index_html)
File
/home/dm/Zope-2.1.3-src/lib/python/DocumentTemplate/DT_Util.py,
line 335, in eval
  (Object: _.str(FSSession['bgcolor']))
  (Info: FSSession)
File <string>, line 0, in ?
File
/home/dm/Zope-2.1.3-src/lib/python/DocumentTemplate/DT_Util.py,
line 161, in careful_getitem
File
/home/dm/Zope-2.1.3-src/lib/python/Products/FSSession/FSSession.py,
line 224, in __getitem__
  (Object: FSSession)

In this example, it is about bgcolor but sometimes
about other variables.

Any suggestion ?

Thank's