[Zope] Apache with Zope and mod_pcgi2 handling a whole site

Oleg Broytmann phd@phd.russ.ru
Mon, 3 Apr 2000 08:50:44 +0000 (GMT)

Hello, mod_pcgi2 users.

   Most of you know already that my module has a problem being installed
onto root location. Some sressed that even installing it onto locations
started with common prefix (<Location /a/b> and <Location /a/c>, e.g.) lead
to a problem. I think these are the same problem, actually - it is just that
root is common prefix for all locations.
   I am not sure where is the bug - in my module or in Apache. May be I am
doing something wrong, but I don't know what is wrong and how to fix it.

   Well, a user of the module prepare some information and workaraound.
Thanks, Thomas! But the actual workaround looks very suspicious to me.
Anyone who want to resolve the problem - please look into it; we'll discuss
the problem and the slutions here...

----
    Oleg Broytmann      Foundation for Effective Policies      phd@phd.russ.ru