[Zope] Need help with Zcatalog desperately !

Geir Bækholt Hansen Geir B Hansen <geirh@funcom.com>
Mon, 3 Apr 2000 13:48:58 +0200

on Monday, April 03, 2000 Geir B Hansen wrote :

worked it out myself..
Had to delete zcatalog from the control panel in order to
make it reimport correctly..

- Yes .. i know i should expect things like this from a
CVS-version... i'll be better prepared next time.

Geir

--
Geir Bækholt Hansen
web-developer/designer