[Zope] finding the type of an object

Jim Washington jwashin@vt.edu
Mon, 03 Apr 2000 09:06:03 -0400

Hi, Allen

try:

<SELECT NAME="aname:list" MULTIPLE>

Your question is frequently asked and a longer explanation may be found
in a search of the mailing list archives.  In short, however, the above
casts 'aname' to a list so your form's action can deal with it always as
a sequence.

--

Jim Washington
Center for Assessment, Evaluation and Educational Programming